Monday, June 1, 2009

A trip greatly needed!!

Home life got stressful and we needed a break and took a great trip to St. George and hit Snow Canyon, Zions and Bryce Canyon. Our kids loved the warm weather, swimming and hiking. We did a 2 mile hike everyday and our kids did great. Abby hiked by herself, I carried little Ben and David did ok but spent some time on Brad's shoulders. It was very relaxing and now we only wish we could go back!

Snow Canyon



Tired in Zions National Park


Hiking in Bryce Canyon....Beautiful!!



The kids St. George

3 comments:

Kristy Cefalo said...

Yay. I am glad you started it. I love the pictures. I will look regularly.

Evans Fam said...

That makes me miss living in Utah where a trip to that kind of beauty is just a few hours away....someday...looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Yay for blogs!! I promise to update mine today...at least that is my goal.

Tina said...

Looks like fun!!! Wish we could have gone too.