Saturday, June 13, 2009

12 Hours of Lagoon!?!

Yes it is true, we spent 12 hours at Lagoon yesterday. We were one of the first ones there and one of the last to leave and we loved it! I hadn't been to Lagoon in over 10 years and wow it has changed. I have never been much of a Lagoon person but it sure was fun to go with my kids. They did great, no breakdowns and the policeman only brought my kids back to me once!! Right when Lagoon was closing we were able to hit 7 kid rides in about 45 minutes (more than we had all day, we waited over an hour to ride the boats earlier). The kids loved running from one ride to another. I remember those days and it was fun to see my kids running from ride to ride with a big smile on their faces. I only went on one rollercoaster, Jetstar II (I was reminded why I don't like Lagoon), but I am glad my kids enjoyed it and there is nothing like seeing their excitment.
The whole Creer Family at Lagoona Beach...very cold but luckily it didn't rain.

David loved all the rides and we were amazed at his courage.

No Abby did not throw up after this ride. She did not like the motion rides and kept telling us that they made her tummy hurt (as you can tell), but she did like the rollercoasters and terror rides.
The boys got sucked into this stupid baseball pitching booth and kept giving this guy money...so dumb! But I will give props to my husband who pitched at 72 mph...which they say is good and we got a baseball helmet for his amazing talent...dumb!

Had to get the picture in the boats...definitely worth the LONG wait!

3 comments:

theolsonfamily said...

I want to go! looks like you guys had a great time!

Evans Fam said...

I wanna go to Lagoon...it has been forever! I can't wait til our kids are old enough to enjoy things like that! And I love the temple pics.... what do you mean about there being a different feeling? Hopefully we will go to the Drape temple when we are out there....

Kathryn said...

Love the boat picture!! That was a great day!