Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HELLO PEOPLE!!!

I woke up yesterday all excited to see my new blog and the million of comments that all my wonderful friends had left....there were only 5...hello people where are you???

So I was a little disappointed and then I thought...I read a lot of blogs as you can see from my blog list and have for years but yet I think I have only commented maybe 5 times. So I got as many comments as I gave...so I guess it was fare, right?

This got me thinking...why don't I and others comment more? I know more people saw the blog then the 5 and everybody knows that people like to read comments...I knew that before I had a blog but yet I never leave comments.

So I ask you...why don't you leave comments? Is it because you are scared, nervous, have nothing to say, embarrassed, don't want people to know you read their blog or just plain lazy? Comment if you like but even if you don't I will just keep imaging all the people reading my blog and loving it in the cyber world!

P.S. Of course now that I have a blog and want comments I will try to comment on blogs more even though it scares me to do it...I much rather be an anonymous stalker!!

4 comments:

Evans Fam said...

personally...i go through phases...for a month or so I will comment A LOT on other people's blogs, and then I'll go a couple months without posting my own new blog, which gets me lazy and then I don't leave any comments for a while....but I still check them REGULARLY!

larastrong said...

Laura,
I can't believe how old your kids are getting!! Thanks for starting a blog so that I could see some of our other friends blogs- I have never seen them. Your kids are so cute. I hope I will get to see them soon since it sounds like Emily is in town and can rally the troops.
lara

sara said...

Wow the kids are sure big, and the new baby is beautiful. I love that you are blogging. I have sent you an invite to view mine. slatterseven.blogspot.com

Liz said...

I rarely comment on blogs because I'm usually up too late as it is and I'm speed reading the blogs, trying to get done faster so that I can go to bed! Commenting would take twice as long!