Monday, June 1, 2009

I am finally doing it!!

Ok so I am behind the times but I know there will be a few people out there that are glad I am finally starting this blog!!

I finally decided to do a blog for many reasons but mostly so I can post pictures. I love taking and sharing pictures and usually I do it in an email to the family but that is time consuming and why not share them with you all...so here I go!!

If you don't like pictures of mostly my kids than you won't like this blog but if you do enjoy and of course comment if you feel like it!!

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Brad said...

Awesome.... I'm looking forward to some insightful posts and some great pictures.

Love you,

Brad

Andrea Denzer said...

Yay! I'm excited to see pictures of you guys more- pictures are my favorite parts of blogs most of the time, so I'm glad you're doing it!

Tina said...

Ok, so I decided to go and write on my blog...since I guess people actually read it. I enjoyed looking at yours. I think that I may do more with my blog...kind of sick of facebook lately.