Friday, June 5, 2009

5 years ago today...


I got married. I was lucky enough to be able to get married in Nauvoo and have the wedding of my dreams. But the real reason for this post today is for my husband. Actually this blog is his anniversary gift as he has been begging me to do one for a long time. Of course I will give a shout out for his blog found at http://www.bradstheories.com/. One of my husbands many talents is writting and he does a great job on his blog with some crazy theories. I don't support all of his theories but they are clever and well written so stop by and visit it sometime and a comment would make his day!!

So honey...Happy Anniversary! It has been an amazing 5 years and after 3 kids, moving across the country twice, getting your MBA, remodeling our house and buying a company...I am glad I could do it all with you.

Love you, Laura

8 comments:

marge said...

Laura I will rarely comment but will read your blog everyday. Your kids are so cute Miss you all Aunt Margaret

Kathryn said...

Congrats on 5 years! WOW...that sure went fast :) I hope that you guys have a wonderful anniversary!!

Natalie Black said...

Congratulations Laura and Brad! I love all the pics (you look great and the baby is sooo cute!). Hope we'll be able to catch up tomorrow night!

Evans Fam said...

ooohhh! Happy Anniversary! 5 years already? Really? Seriously...how does time fly so fast? We need to have more fun along the way....so waterskiing in July right? And then some fun in South Dakota!???

James and Jessica Ford said...

I am cracking up at the picture of you and the kids and Abby is just so exhausted. It is awesome. I am proud of you for hiking so much. I really need to step that up with my kids. THanks for the encouragement. I love you, jessie

Tina said...

Congratulations!! I'm sorry I didn't know when we went walking that it was your anniversary! You have done a lot in five years. Way to live life. I am so glad that we have become friends! You are a great person. Best wishes to you and Brad on the rest of eternity!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! i'm glad you're blogging so at least i can feel like i know what's going on with you even though i never see you. i'm coming in town in the end of july - let's hang out.
xx
lewis

theolsonfamily said...

Hurray for 5 years!