Monday, June 8, 2009

Ben's Blessing

Benjamin Bradley Ball was blessed yesterday and even though he looks like a very happy baby in this picture that was not the case during the blessing. He is my first child that cried during the whole thing...it was horrible and I am glad it is over. But it turned out to be a nice day with the family and Ben continues to throw us surprises!!

This is the same outfit that Brad wore when he was blessed...
David wore it too...I love traditions!

Benjamin and his counsins that yes are only 6 months older than he is...one day they will all be the same size and friends...hard to believe!


I think Ben looks so much like me in this picture! So cute!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

He is one cute kid! It was a great day...I actually laughed during the blessing he was screaming so loud. I hardly hear him cry! Great family!

Andrea Denzer said...

Congratulations! He looks so sweet and happy.

Evans Fam said...

ooohhhh...we missed the blessing. sometimes i forget all the little things we miss out on living away. Sorry Ben cried through the whole thing...but he is still such a cutie!

theolsonfamily said...

Laura he is soooo Cute! I need to squeeze him!