Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am a bad mom!!

Ok before you all say no you aren't....I am...I took my kids to a NFL Raiders game in OAKLAND!! I actually am debating about posting this but my husband will make me...I am such a bad mom! This was one of those moments when I am not sure how I got there and I never really thought about it before and REALLY regreted it after...I am forsure blaming this one on my husband, it was his birthday and he wanted the family together and Brad and Monty said when will we get a chance to go to a MNF game?? We didn't have much money but of course we found CHEAP tickets the day of and so I said whatever and thought it would be just like any old football game just bigger right, wrong!! This was very different and yes we were the ONLY ones not dressed up all black like we were going to kill someone and the only one with kids!! But I guess in the end it made a good story....and years from now when my kids are in gangs, swearing, smoking and they are a HUGE Raider fan we will know why!!!

Abby got her face painted as a Raider butterfly and this actually very nice guy wanted to get a picture with her! Surprisingly enough Raider Fans are very nice!!

What a great family picture I will cherish it forever!!


What are Raider games known for, Tailgating, so Brad and Monty convinced me of going hours early! Yes that is us sitting in the middle of BBQing and drinking Raider fans and we are eating our P&B sandwhiches, pringles and juice boxes. We were a sight!

Abby getting her face painted!
My Raider butterfly...anyways we didn't stay the whole game obviously...we all realized it wasn't the best place for kids...or even us...but it was definatley an adventure and just an FYI for all you out there...Don't take your kids to a Raiders game!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Everytime I hear this story, I start to laugh...it will be great for stories later on! Too funny!