Monday, October 19, 2009

Having fun and educational!

Obviously, I am a little obesessed with Discovery toys lately. But they are a lot of fun and I especially love how they are educational. All of them have numerous functions and are teaching my children without them even knowing it. I mean I almost feel guilty I didn't have some of these while Abby grew up.

The Measure up cups are the best example. They are not only fun to stack, but they help children with pattern sequences, the animals get biggers as the cups do, the number is on each one and it also tells you where the number is on the clock. Not that the kids even notice but it is helping them be familiar with it. They are also volumtrically correct. Seriously they are cool cups and all three of my children love to play with them. Pretty Cool!

No comments: