Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Discovery Toys!!


I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a new cord to my computer so I can blog about a great trip we took. Unfortunatley no cord yet so I decided to blog about my new adventure. I have become an educational consultant for Discovery toys!

I am very excited about it because Discovery has great toys, that last forever, are well priced and to top it off they are educational. I got into it because a few years ago my mom and sister bought some Discovery toys and have loved them! The kids always love to play with them and they have lasted. We have wanted to buy more and never could find someone who sells them. So I did some research and decided to join since I can earn some free toys for my kids for Christmas...and who doesn't like free toys...and I need them!

In the next month or so I will be throwing some parties so if you are reading this blog get excited because you will probably be invited! Don't roll your eyes...there is no pressure to buy but they are great toys. And if before then you are intersted on either buying some toys, coming to a party or hosting your own so you can earn free toys for Christmas just let me know. It really is a lot of fun. You can also go to my website and check out the toys and order www.discoverytoyslink.com/lauraball.

Well I hope this lasts since I am excited now but we shall see and stay tuned for some cute pictures of our U of U Football Road Trip!

3 comments:

Jeni Gochnour said...

I am so excited you are doing this. I can't wait for your first party and I have tons of friends who would love to come too.

Jeni Gochnour said...

oops Laura, Iwas logged in as a client

This is actually Caitlin.

Haha

Kathryn said...

Count me in...