Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Abby's Dance Recital

As many of you know I am not much of a girly girl and would have been consider more of a tom-boy growing up. Well as you can see below my daughter is very much a girly girl. She gets mad at me that I don't wear earings or more jewelry. She tells me when I look cute and when my outfits look good...which unfortunatley isn't that often. She asks to put make-up on everyday and has been wearing ONLY dresses for about a year now. Yes, she is a girly girl! And even though sometimes I don't get it and wonder where my tom-boy little girl is...I would have to say I actually like dance. Her recitals are so cute and I love how excited she gets to go to dance each week. I also think she looks way cute with her curled hair! So with a daughter like Abby I think that I might become a little bit more girly!
Abby before her recital...I love those curls!

During her performance...she really is one of the best in her class!

The family after the performance. Ben eating his cookie, the third kid gets lots of treats...he sure is lucky!

2 comments:

Andrea Denzer said...

Ok she is so dang cute. Love her.

Brooke said...

oh my goodness! You and Katie have the most darling daughters!!!! so cute!