Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12 days of Christmas...luckily not like the Office!

Last year I was talking with my sister and was wishing that someone would do the 12 days of Christmas to us...and this year someone is and I LOVE IT!! It is so much fun to anticipate what will come every night. And even though they aren't big things it is something fun to look forward to. It really has brightened up my days especially amongst a baby who has croup, a 4 year old who keeps bugging her brother and a 3 year old who keeps having break downs and LOVES saying NO!! I hope Santa still comes to our house this year.
So THANK YOU to whoever is doing the 12 days of Christmas to us...it is a lot of fun and is really making this Christmas special for our family. And sorry Brad keeps trying to peek!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

So fun! Glad someone is taking care of you guys :)

Natalie Black said...

Merry Christmas Laura! It was so fun to see Brad at the "school lunch" a couple weeks ago. I think about you guys often and love that I get to catch up with your life via the blog world. Hope you're well - it sure has been a crazy year for so many of us!

Evans Fam said...

I love the 12 days of Christmas tradition...we always did that as a family growing up. We'll have to start it with our family now. I'm sorry that Ben has croup...ugghh! Are you surviving? I need to call you again....love you guys and Merry Christmas!

p.s. I can totally see Brad trying to spy and figure out who it is...love it!