Monday, July 13, 2009

July 4th!!


Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile....one reason is I have been dealing with this very cute but crying two year old above.....I also thought my life was more interesting than it is and so I haven't had anything to blog about but I have finally found the Fourth of July pictures for your enjoyment so enjoy.....


We had a great time at the Millcreek Parade and had a delicious breakfast at Susannah's house.

Brad walking the parade with David...yes he is at a difficult age!!



He might be a little difficult lately but his smile melts my heart several times a day!
We had a blast swimming that afternoon with all the cousins.

Then we headed up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Brad's cabin for some fun time with his family.


We finished off the night with some great fireworks at the Country Club. The kids loved them and kept Abby and Ben's attention but David had a hard time sitting still!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Brad walking the parade with David...yes he is at a difficult age!!" Is that Brad or David that's at the difficult age? :)

theolsonfamily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! cute kiddies!

Kathryn said...

Cute, Cute Cute! I love the picture of Ben looking at the fireworks...